Monday, January 14, 2013

About Me


This is Quan Gan, a freshman girl from China. My major in Accounting, in order to achieve my dream to be a professional accountant, I choose to attend to Michigan State University to study business field.

In this blog, I would mostly focus on the journals that professor assigned to us, also, something interesting that based on my major and interests.  Honestly, I decided to be an accountant because I think this is one major or job that could use worldwide. In addition, as an accountant, it can helps ourselves along with our life, for example how to manage the money and maximum the value of it. In my daily life, I love baking and traveling, one of my dream is to go to Italy to learn cooking for one year. Thus, I would love to share my interests and experiences with all of the people in my blog. Basically, my goal for the blog is to improve my writing habit, especially by keeping write journals, and comments on each other’s blogs, find more weakness in my writing process. Personally, grammar is the part that I need to put the most efforts on. Besides that, I need to focus on enlarging my vocabulary, fixing grammar mistakes, and practicing sentence variety.

Overall, by creating this blog, I believe I could enjoy writing, learn more from my own writing process, and gain as many as knowledge from others!

No comments:

Post a Comment