Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reflecting and Researching


I could not believe that it is the time of the year we need to go over all of the past blog posts and write reflection on them. Also, it is incredible to see I made a great progress by keeping write this blog. There are lists of major things that I learned about researching and my major in accounting.

Three things I learned about myself as a researcher:
1. Having one sort of group as target audience, and then focus on the statement and thesis that I made.
2. Always remember to cite the sources, especially when I use secondary sources, I need to quote and cite anyway.
3. Be organize. Giving examples for all my statement so that my audience can understand the meaning, make it convincible and powerful.

Three things I learned about my chosen field:
    1. I learned that accounting is not just dealing with number and money; it also includes jobs like auditing.
2. There are still many requirements I need to apply in order to get into business board.
3. There are many related information online about accounting I can look for, like personal blogs, scholars, and news.

Questions I have about my field:
1. How many certification and examination I need to take before internship?
2. Is China and the United States have the same accounting system so that I can work for cross-country companies?


No comments:

Post a Comment